After the holiday season, winter can start to get old really quickly. Many of us suffer from the “winter blues” or sometimes a more serious Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). We are making it a point to stay positive and cheery until springtime, tulips, and sunshine start heading our way.
Here are 5 resourses that give great tips for getting yourself out of that winter rut.
1. 8 ways to beat the winter blues including surprising tips like light therapy and indulging yourself with chocolate. (huffingtonpost.com)
2. Focus on positive goals. Try this 30-day minimalist challenge. (into-mind.com)
3. Find out what foods help combat seasonal depression, from popcorn to salmon (eatingwell.com)
4. Treat yourself to a personal day. Play hookie and take care of your mind and body. (lemonstripes.com)
5. 7 ways to maintain balance this winter. (wellandgood.com)
What are your tips for beating the winter blues?