It’s over a week into the new year and New Year’s resolutions are already falling to the wayside. Here are 5 resources to keep you on track in every area of your life.
1. From resolutions to reality. 5 key tips to get everything you want in 2015. (mariamarlowe.com)
2. Make this the year of loving your job! When you learn to love your work, your life will follow (wellandgood.com)
3. Reading does the body (and mind!) good. 34 reading goals for 2015. (buzzfeed.com)
4. What should your 2015 resolution really be? Take this quiz. (refinery29.com)
5. Save that money, honey! Four financial resolutions worth keeping. (cnbc.com)