According to NPR, 60 million Americans struggle with sleep. Chances are, you or someone you know, is familiar with this struggle. A lack of sleep can slow down your productivity, prevent you from losing weight, and generally make you feel run-down. We found 5 helpful resources that might just help you get some quality shut-eye.
1. Breathing can make all the difference! 6 breathing techniques that will help you drift into dreamland faster. (huffingtonpost.com)
2. Nighttime rituals that will help you fall asleep. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
3. If Harvard says it, it musts be true right? Mindful meditation helps to fight insomnia. (health.harvard.edu)
4. Foods for a better slumber. 11 foods that can help you get some shut-eye. (womansday.com)
5. Tips from an insomniac. 5 tricks that actually work. (lemonstripes.com)