(Image via Two Peas and Their Pod)
Avocado toast had a moment. And then it had another moment, and another. This creamy, savory, satisfying dish has become a staple in many homes and on countless restaurant menus. We rounded up 6 recipes that will take your avocado toast from bland to brilliant.
1. Garlic bread + avocado = a match made in heaven. The idea is pure genius as is this recipe for garlic bread avocado toast. (twopeasandtheirpod.com)
2. This delicious asian-inspired version of miso-tahini avocado toast with black sesame gomasio sounds complicated but is a breeze to make. (dollyandoatmeal.com)
3. And from another corner of the globe, this Mexican grilled corn avocado toast has our mouths watering. (howsweeteats.com)
5. For a heartier but healthy breakfast, try making pesto green eggs & avocado toast. (nutritionstripped.com)
6. Top off your toast with some spicy crunch. (lemonstripes.com)
And just for fun… Leave it to Leandra to crack us all up with her very astute piece on rosé vs. avocado toast. (manrepeller.com)
What is your favorite way to make avocado toast?