The summer is winding down and we’re savoring the end of the season by checking a few fun-in-the-sun activities off of our to-do lists.
1. Take an outside workout class. From bootcamps on the beach to yoga classes in the park to Zumba in the streets, outdoor exercise groups have popped up everywhere this summer! Try a class for yourself before working out inside is your only option.
2. Host an end of summer BBQ. Before everyone starts hunkering down in the fall, invite over friends and family for an afternoon of grilling and enjoying each other’s company. Want to throw the best BBQ on the block? Read our tips.
3. Try stand-up paddle boarding. This new water trend is harder than it looks! While paddle boarding tones your core, arms, and legs it doesn’t feel like a workout because it’s so much fun.
4. Cook with seasonal ingredients. Enjoy refreshing watermelon, sweet corn, and flavorful basil before they go out of season. Try any of these delicious summer recipes.
5. Enjoy an outside concert. Whether it’s your favorite artist, the philharmonic, or a local band, there’s something exciting about live music outside. Enjoy it while it still lasts!